The admission process at DPS Ananatapur is trouble-free and transparent.
• Registration is the first step for seeking admission in DPS Anantapur.
• The duly filled and signed registration form along with a demand draft for Rs. 1000/- is to be paid via Bank Draft drawn in favour of Delhi Public School, Anantapur, payable at Anantapur.
• Admission in Nursery to Class II will be through interaction with parents and the child.
• Admission test is compulsory for class III to Class VII.
• Date and timing for interaction/admission test will be intimated at the time of submission of registration form and on the school’s website. Before filling the form, please refer to the detailed instructions carefully.